Tuesday, December 5, 2017

What we've been up to

Monday I took the kids on a bike ride!  Kenzie and Rylee rode their bikes while Autumn and I took the littles in bike trailers!
My legs were BURNING!  Madison rode Paislee's unicorn and loved it!  (She may see it for her birthday)
Tuesday Reid came over so his mommy could go have his baby sister!  Paislee was born that afternoon and is just perfect!
The kids had so much fun playing!  Rylee came home with us after school too!

This picture proves that Landon does have some hair!  The static had his hair standing up everywhere!

Wednesday I went to the hospital to visit Amber and see Paislee!
She is so sweet!  Thursday Makenzie had tutoring after school!  I had to bring both the little ones so we grabbed some dinner and had a picnic in the car!
Friday I made a few shirts for Autumn and I.  I made a few others but didn't take a picture of them yet!
After school I took Bebe to the eye doctor!  She is still getting a shot in her eye every 3 months to prevent leaking into her brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment