Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Catch-up post 2

We went to Bebe and Papa's house for dinner Friday night!  Landon loved it and flung it all over the walls and the floor!  It was everywhere!!
The whole family ended up in my parents bed hanging out!  

Kenzie ended up spending the night!  The littles and I went home to hang out before bed!
I got these pictures from my mom with Kenzie!

The next day we played outside for awhile and took advantage of a beautiful afternoon!  
Autumn and the girls came down to play too and it ended up in a gymnastics lesson!

That night we went down and ate dinner at their house!  Bubba made a huge mess and loved every second of it!
Kenzie is star student of the week and had to make a poster so we worked on that!  She did a really good job and was proud of it!
We ran some errands with the Hogans later that day!  Everyone piled in my car (we were only driving in the neighborhood)
Her teacher sent me this picture of her at school! 
I have been planning out new recipes for the week and getting only those groceries for the week.  So far it has been working out great!  I'm cooking more and spending less!  Landon is loving all the new foods!

I think I'm all caught up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment