Saturday, January 6, 2018

Getting caught up

We met up with some friends this week to let the kids burn off some energy.  It has been so COLD and they were getting stir crazy being cooped up in the house.  We went to Urban Air and let them run around and jump for awhile. 

Landon has a very high pitched squeal.  It is very piercing.  The other day Makenzie was squealing and he was doing it back to her and was cracking us up.
Makenzie does a ninja class off and on.  We haven't been in a while due to scheduling conflicts.  We went this past week and she did so good.  She was able to jump to the swinging bar and monkey across all the way turn around and come back.  I was so proud of her.  We ended up going out to eat afterwards with some friends and turned into a late evening for us. 

 My poor baby has 4 teeth cutting through his gums right now.  The two on the bottom next to his front teeth and the two on top next to the front teeth (that have just barely come in).

 The girls fresh out of the bath and in new jammies.  They were hamming it up.
 Today was a busy day.  Autumn and I went to the gym early and got a workout in.  (I don't know if I have mentioned that yet on here.  We joined right after Christmas and have been going ever since.  Normally we do the 5:30 class so we can get it done early and not have to bring the kids with us.  We have also done the 8:30 class a few times.  Friday I went by myself and checked Landon into the childcare room.  When I came back to pick him up he burst into tears when he saw me.  As soon as I got him he clung to me like a koala bear...it was so sad)  Then Kenzie had a birthday party for her friend from school.  Tessie and Rylee were invited to so I got to hang out with Heidi and Autumn during the party.  It was at a new kids culinary school and we were excited to check it out.  They  made pizza's and decorated cupcakes.  Afterwards we went out to lunch with friends and then we all went skating.  It was so crowded and Landon hadn't had a nap and was pretty cranky.  Madison didn't want to skate but she didn't want to sit and watch everyone else either.  It made for a pretty miserable afternoon for me, but Kenzie had fun at least with her friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment