Saturday, January 6, 2018

Happy New Year

Landon is a really happy baby but he especially loves laughing at his sisters.  The girls love doing silly things for him to make him laugh.

 New Year's Eve we went to Autumn and Chris' house.  Heidi, Rob and Tessie were there and so were Edward and Cassie with their 2 boys Jack and Beau.  We had so much fun.  The kids all ran around crazy and they all stayed up until midnight (except Landon).  The adults played games and hung out while the kids played upstairs.  
















I am so excited to see what 2018 has in store for the Smith family.  I have some "resolutions" for this year.  More like goals really.  Of course getting healthy is on my list.  I say that every year, and did so good for awhile, but I need to get more consistent.  I want to say yes more.  I catch myself telling the kids, or myself, that they can't do something when really there is no reason I can't say yes.  I want to save money better than I have been.  I'm not quite sure what I'm ready to give up or cut back on but I am working on it.  I want my little family to hang out more and play games, go on walks/bike rides, play outside, take little weekend trips.  Scotty works so much and the time we do have as a family could be better spent.  2018 is going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment