Friday, January 19, 2018

Last Christmas celebration......and the FLU

 We had Christmas with my older brother and his family a few weekends ago.  They all came over and spent the day and the kids had so much fun running around with their cousins.



Poor Madison started feeling bad later that night and had a low grade temp.  In the middle of the night it had spiked up to 102.8 and she was diagnosed with Flu A the next day.
 Makenzie made her a get well card and Madison was so excited to get it. 



 We spent the day lounging around in our jammies and watching movies.  I followed Madison around with Lysol and Clorox wipes all day and tried to keep everyone separated.  Wednesday night I came down with it and literally felt like I was dying.  I stayed in bed all the next morning and basically was in survival mode Thursday.  Friday I felt better but Landon had caught it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment