Thursday, February 15, 2018

Happy 4th Birthday Madi

Wednesday was Madison's 4th birthday.  I don't know how this tiny girl is already 4.  I decorated the table for her and had the traditional balloons at her door.

 
 Little brother has gotten pretty fast at crawling.  His favorite thing to do is crawl over to the bar stools and then drag them around the kitchen.
 Madison was not happy with his later that day when he was getting into her birthday presents.  I kept trying to tell her to put her stuff up where he couldn't get it, but she was beyond  mad/sad to do anything.  I couldn't help but laugh.  She would turn her back to move one thing and he would grab something else.

 He also likes to throw all the balls out of the basket one by one.  He does go back and throw them back into the basket so I can't complain too much. 
 After we got Kenzie from school I surprised them and took them to Build a Bear.  Amber and Reid met us up there too.  The kids had fun and of course picked out the same monkey to make.

 We went out to dinner later that night and had some of our friends join us.  Autum, Chris, Rylee, Paislee,  Amber, Jacob, Reid, Paislee, Korie, Lance, Dallas, Bebe, Papa and Uncle Momo all came. 
 The next day was Kenzie's 100th day of school.  I surprised myself and actually did a pretty good job making her a shirt to wear.  It was my first time doing multiple colors like that.
 Madison got to wear a birthday crown at school and she passed out little goody bags we made to all her friends.
 Kenzie has been asking to do some chores around the house.  Scotty let her help rinse off dishes to put in the dishwasher.  I need to let go of some of my OCD'ness and just let her do more stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment