Thursday, February 15, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day.  I forgot to take a picture of the table all decorated for the girls for Valentine's Day.  I can't believe that. O-well.  They got lots of little sweets and trinkets and a few little stuffed animals.  I made them all shirts to wear for the day.  Kenzie loved hers.  Madison's looked the same and Bubba looked so handsome in his. 

 Madison had a Valentine's Day performance for the parents at school that morning.  It was very cute and she did a great job.



 She had her class party right after her performance so we stayed for a little while for that.  Autumn watched Landon for a little while so Scotty and I could go run some errands.  She sent me these cute pictures while we were gone.

This little boy is EVERYWHERE.  He is still obsessed with the bar stools but this time went underneath it and got "stuck".  He just couldn't figure out how to duck his head and get out.  He is so fast now when he crawls and I have to keep an eye on his at all times. 



Scotty surprised me with roses and a super sweet card.  He also told me to go get a new dress because we had dinner reservations at a nice steakhouse later that night.  I went into panic mode.  If the dress code doesn't include yoga pants or jeans, I normally don't go.  Luckily Autumn had a dress I could borrow.  My mom came over to watch the kids for us.  (She knew and didn't give me any warning about needing a dress either)  We went with another couple and had a great time.  It is nice to get dressed up and out of the house without kids every once in awhile.




No comments:

Post a Comment