Thursday, February 22, 2018

The park and the gym

I don't know why it is so hard to blog lately!  It's not like we are doing crazy busy things everyday and I don't have time.  It just seems like there is always little stuff going on during the day and by the time I get the kids in bed I'm exhausted!  I joined a new gym and have been meeting some friends at 5:30 in the morning to do a class and that is kicking my rear!  I'm actually sitting at the gym waiting on a new class (new to me) to start at 8:30 and I'm so nervous!  I don't like feeling intimidated at the gym and out of my comfort zone!  I'm proud that I made myself come and try something new and by myself!  (Wish me luck)
We have had the nastiest, cold and rainy weather for the last several days!  We finally had a day that was warmer but still raining off and on!  I took the kids to a park that is mostly covered so they could run off some energy!



I love those little curls so much!!






We spent about 2 hours there and the kids had a great time!!  (I just finished the BARRE class and I really enjoyed it!  It felt good stepping outside my comfort zone)

No comments:

Post a Comment