Thursday, August 9, 2018

A bunch of randoms

Autumn and I took the big girls to Hawaiian Falls.  They had a really good time and rode all the rides.

I picked up this roller coaster toy for the kids at a garage sale and they LOVE it.  They set it up in the living room to have it end on the tile and then coast all through the kitchen.

Landon went crazy for this Mickey balloon while we were checking out buying groceries.  He LOVES Mickey.  He was so happy the whole way home and kept giving it kisses. 
Kenzie and I went on a walk one night.  I had been so stressed out packing and trying to find us a place to move into in the meantime while our house is being built.  I just needed some time out to my self.  Kenzie begged to go with me so I gave in and let her and I was so happy that I did.  We walked/rode bike down to where our new house is going to be and then back.  It's about a 3.5 mile trip and she did great.  She would ride ahead of me and then get off her bike and run back to me so she could walk with me.



This is what happens when Autumn and her girls babysit bubs.  The big girls went to a cupcake camp a few weeks ago and she watched Landon while I took them.  
The girls had a lot of fun at cupcake camp.  They made lots of cupcakes and the last day had a showoff.  It was really cute and Kenzie had a blast. 


No comments:

Post a Comment