Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Ninjas and Six Flags

I took the kids and Audrey to a ninja place in town.  They had so much fun and ran off lots of energy.



We went again on Wednesday when Scotty was off work (which is why Madison is in different clothes in the bottom picture).  Kenzie was running around too much to snap a picture and I was too busy chasing bubs so this is the only picture I got from that day. 
 Friday Autumn and I took the girls to Six Flags.  It was SO HOT.  It wasn't very crowded so we got to ride lots of things.  Poor Madison waited in line for the Bobsled and then they closed it when it was almost our turn and then we got in line again later and they told her she wasn't tall enough.  She was so sad and I felt so bad for her.




 Landon stayed with Bebe and Papa and had so much fun.  He loves his Papa so much and drives my mom crazy because he won't say Bebe.  When she asks him to say Bebe he will smile and say "Papa".  I think he is just playing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment