Friday, August 10, 2018

Kenzie turns 7

Kenzie celebrated her birthday this year in flamingo style.  We had it at the pool again, but on a Friday night this year.  I was nervous about having it on a week night but it was actually really nice.  All her friends came out and she had the best time.




She wanted to come home and open presents.  She said she gets embarassed doing it in front of everyone.  She was so excited about everything she opened. 



Sunday was her actual birthday and she woke up to the normal streamers and balloons on her door.  The table was decorated for her and of course presents.  Daddy cooked her favorite breakfast and then she opened up her gifts. 


 Later on we were going to dinner with some friends to celebrate her some more.

Her sign says:  I love unicorns.  I don't like spinach.  My favorite food is mac & cheese.  My favorite movie is (I have no clue and she is asleep right now and I can't ask her).  My best friends are Audrey, Rylee and Tessi.
We went to The Magic Time Machine and met up with Autumn and her family and Amber and her family.  We also picked up Audrey to come with us too.  The kids had fun.



I love these pictures where they switch our faces around.  (I switched with her friend Audrey)
A throwback to June of 2016 when we went for my birthday.  So fun!!  It was late by the time we left and Audrey came home with us for a sleep over.  I can't believe my first baby is 7.  She is so full of personality and we love watching her grow and mature every day.  She is funny and sweet, loving and opinionated and we love everything about her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment