Sunday, May 19, 2019

Dentist, park playing and games

Last week all 3 kids had a dentist appointment!  Sometimes it’s just easier to do them all and get it over with.  Bebe came and helped us out thank goodness.  They all did really good and got a good report.





After their appointments we grabbed some dinner and went to the park to play before volleyball practice.  Madison also had a soccer game at the same time.  I’m so glad Bebe was there for that so we could divide and conquer.

I didn’t get any pictures of Madison’s game because it was so cloudy and raining off and on.  We thought they would call it but they ended up playing the whole game.  (27-0.....guess which team we were)
The next day I took the littles to play at the park for a little while before running some errands!



Friday morning I thought Madison had “muffins with mom” in her class.  We talked about it all week and we both were so excited.  I found out the night before that her class wasn’t doing that and Madison was so sad.  I was too!  We decided to have a donut date instead.

She ate so many donuts.  I was shocked.  Later I found Landon sleeping on my bed.  Poor buddy was worn out.

Kenzie had a volleyball game on Saturday.  Her team played really well.  Madison helped her warm up before the game.  Madison’s game got rained out again.



No comments:

Post a Comment