Sunday, May 19, 2019

Mother’s Day



Sunday was Mother’s Day.  We started our day off at church.  We recently have been trying a smaller church to see if it’s a better fit for our family.  So far we really like it.  They had a cute photo set up there.

After church I went and got my nails done.  When I got home the kids gave me some gifts and cards they made! It was all very sweet.  We went to see Bebe and have lunch at their house that afternoon.  I am so thankful to be a mommy to my precious kiddos.  I always wanted to be a mommy, and while it is the hardest and stressful thing ever, I wouldn’t trade it for the world!  I love them so much.  And I am so lucky to have my mom.  She is my best friend and role model.  I hope to be half as good a mom as she is.















No comments:

Post a Comment