Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Soccer goals and volleyball

Madison decided to make 4 goals at her soccer game.  I screamed so loud all game that I had no voice by the end.  I caught the last 3 on camera and may come back and post later!  She was so excited and I was so proud of her.



I took the littles to stay at Bebe and Papa’s for the afternoon.  When we got there Bebe had made a banner for Madi on the garage.

That afternoon Makenzie had her end of the year volleyball party.

They got awards from the coach and hers was “the best server”. I am so proud of how far she has come this season.  The parents played the kids afterwards and it was so much fun.  We went and picked the littles up from Bebe’s house afterwards.  Landon had fallen asleep watching a movie.

We stopped at Sweet Frog on the way home to celebrate 4 soccer goals and a great volleyball season.






No comments:

Post a Comment