Monday, February 6, 2017

34/35 weeks

Makenzie took my pictures today, so they are a tad bit blurry!  I missed my 34 weeks chalkboard and picture--oops!  I had my check up last week and we set an official c-section date of March 8th.  I didn't gain any weight again.  Still sitting at 33 pounds gained so far.
Landon is measuring a week ahead.  I think it's only fair to knock a week off my due date but my doctor didn't go for it.  I go back in 2 weeks and then it's weekly visits until he makes his debut!  It seems more real now that we have an end date!
Sleep has been non exhistant lately.  However I am able to take a good nap daily when I'm home.  At night I can't get comfortable and then when I finally do I have to pee and then start the whole process over again.  He no longer kicks so much as he punches and jabs and rolls all over the place.  I have been having so much pressure down below and just don't see how he can get much bigger and still have room in there. 30 days at most until we meet our sweet baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment