Thursday, February 2, 2017

Our life lately

The weather has been amazing lately!  We have had several park play dates!  

Sunday morning breakfast with my little family!



Kenzie drew this picture at dinner the other night!  It's her sitting on the couch with Madison and she is holding Landon! That's me on the left holding a camera taking pictures with Scotty!  
Madison is loving school and has made lots of new friends.
She comes home and tells me all about her day and I love hearing all her little stories!  We had a jewelry making session after school one day!  They had so much fun!
Madison looks so grown up in this picture!!  I love our mornings together!
Kenzie is really doing good with her reading and she loves reading.  Madison listens to her no matter what she says or is making up in the book!  
Last night we played outside before dinner!  Kenzie was doing so good at hitting the ball!

And then we met some friends for dinner.
Sweet silly girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment