Wednesday, February 22, 2017

36/37 weeks

Another double up on weeks post.  Last week was not a good one for me!  I was sick with a stomach bug and was not up to taking a picture, or getting out of bed for that matter!  I had a doctor appointment scheduled for Wednesday but since I was sick it got postponed to Friday instead!
My appointment went well.  I lost a pound so I'm at 32 pounds gained so far.  I have been the same for over a month now but he doesn't seem concerned, and I definitely haven't slowed down on eating at all.  Baby was measuring good and heartbeat was at 143.  I started feeling much better towards the end of the week and am back to myself now, thankfully!
My feet and hands have been swelling some, more towards the evenings.  If I'm up a lot during the day I notice it some and am going to mention it to the doctor since it is new from my last appointment! He is still very active and moves around like crazy!  There just isn't much room anymore for him to move and it causes a lot of LOW pressure anytime he moves! I'm sleeping pretty good at night, but back to waking up a million times to pee again.  I keep telling myself only 2 more weeks at the most until we meet our sweet baby!  Sounds so crazy though when I say that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment