Friday, February 10, 2017

Randoms

Kenzie had her 100th day of school the other day!  She was excited to wear her shirt that I made her!
It was my first attemp at making a stencil with my cricut and then painting the shirt!  It turned out ok but has a few flaws!  Thankfully Kenzie didn't mind and loved it.  I have been making designs on the cricut and just waiting on my heat transfer vinyl to come in.  I made a few onesies with some vinyl that I had on hand.


Dallas came over one night to play!  Those kids go crazy and have so much fun coming up with new things to play.

Kenzie had her first tball practice last night!  She is playing on a new team this year and we are very excited!  She has several friends on the team.  Baby brother will be coming in the middle of the season so we will have to see how it will work after that.
She did so good!  The coach put her in to field some balls to her team and she was nailing the balls as fast as she could put it on the tee.  She had some homework to do before practice and I was amazed at how well she could cut and stay on the line.
She is growing up so fast and thankfully loves school!

No comments:

Post a Comment