Monday, March 20, 2017

A little catch up

This sweet nugget is the best snuggler ever!  He just melts into me and I love it!  Normally his last feeding is around 4 or 5 and I bring him to bed with me to snuggle.
He had his newborn pictures taken last week!  Ashley came over for 7 hours and I can't wait to see them!  
I did get one sneak peak.
Dallas came over to play Thursday.  The girls had been so bored being cooped up all week they were so excited to have him over.
Bebe took a half day at work and came over to hang out.  Kenzie had tball practice later on and she took her to that for me.
The girls and I did some painting.  We need to do more stuff like this because they LOVE it.  It's just a lot of prep and stress keeping the paint on the paper, and now with a baby....
Saturday Kenzie had a tball game!  My dad came and picked us up while Bebe stayed with Madi and Landon!  I only have a few more days until I can drive!
Kenzie did so good.  It was so hot at the game!  This summer is going to be miserable with it already being this hot in march!  Korie came and picked the girls up later to go to a birthday party!  They were very excited to get out and do something fun!  When they got home we played outside for a little bit and waited on daddy to get home!!


No comments:

Post a Comment