Monday, March 6, 2017

Landon's room and 38 week update

Landon's room is 99% finished and I love how it turned out!  I took a few pictures awhile back and I don't think I ever posted them.




I will hang some newborn pics on the wall above his bed when we get those back!  I can't believe in 2 days there will be a little baby in here!  Big shocker but I missed my 38 week update and picture!  I had an appointment last week and hadn't gained any weight, still sticking at 33 pounds gained so far!  I had a sono done to check fluid levels and my previous scar on my uterus.  Everything looked perfect and my chunky monkey is weighing in at 9 pounds 8 ounces!
I can't wait to kiss those cheeks!!  My doctor said everything looks great and Landon shows no signs of coming out on his own!  Good thing my c-section is this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment