Thursday, March 9, 2017

Landon Scott Smith

Wednesday morning we were up bright and early to head to the hospital.  I was scheduled for a c-section!!  I was surprised to find the girls awake at 4 when I woke up.
Shocker---Madison was grumpy!  Our last picture as a family of 4.  We got to the hospital and checked in and found out I was having contractions and my blood pressure was super high!  Good thing I was delivering.
At 7:47am Landon Scott Smith was born!  He cried a sweet little cry immediately and we fell in love with him.

8 pounds 9 ounces of sweetness!
We got moved to our room and waited on the big sisters to come see him. 










The girls were so excited and Makenzie couldn't stop staring at him and smiling!! They stayed awhile and then headed home, but Papa and Uncle Momo came up later.

Papa even helped tag team a poopy diaper with Scotty!
We spent the rest of our first day snuggling him and trying to get some rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment