Monday, March 6, 2017

Random Catch up

I have been having so much fun with Madison on our one and one days.  She is so cute and says the funniest things.  We were watching Mickey Mouse and she said, "I don't like Goofy", I asked her why and she said, "He is funny, that's why I don't trust him".  Seriously? Where does she come up with this stuff?

We have had a few family dinners lately.  Mostly because I have been so lazy in the cooking department.  We either don't have everything I need to cook something, or by dinnertime I am over it. 

Reid came over one day to hang out while Amber did some stuff.  The kids played and we snuggled and watched a movie.

I picked up a cute little octopus from school one day!! Then she turned into a diva putting on make up on the way to pick sister up from school.

Friday Madison went to Amber's house to play for awhile while I went to the doctor.  They had fun and then we met for lunch afterwards.
Later that night the girls and I met Heidi, Rob and Tessi for dinner.  The 3 girls giggled and played while the adults talked.  Heidi and Rob are so funny and I love hanging out with them.
Saturday we had tball all morning and then Bebe took Madison home with her for her one on one slumber party.  (Kenzie went last Saturday for her slumber party.......)

Madison was so excited all week and packed 3 bags to take with her.  Kenzie and I went shopping and got some goodies for our own sleepover.
Madison came home on Sunday with homemade cookies and my favorite pound cake.  Yum.  We spent the rest of the day lounging around and cleaning up and getting some last minute things done before baby brother comes this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment