Sunday, March 19, 2017

Coming home

Landon did really good for his first night!  He woke us about every 3 hours to eat and then went back down pretty easy!  He was spitting up quite a bit so we talked to the nurse the next day!  
Thursday the doctor switched him to a sensitive formula in hopes it would help with his spit up!
Kenzie had school pictures Thursday!  She didn't want to wear a dress because she was nervous about playing at PE .
Mom convinced her to wear it and she looked adorable!  Scotty went home in time to pick the girls up from school and mom came up to the hospital to visit with me!  Scotty stayed home that night and I sent Landon to the nursery in between one of his feedings and was able to get some good sleep! (Scotty had snored so much the night before I didn't get much sleep). Friday morning my doctor came by and checked me out.  He said I looked great and I convinced him to let me go home a day early!  
Scotty came and picked us up and we fought traffic for 2 hours trying to get home!

I love those cheeks!  Mom brought the girls home and stayed the night to help me out!  Madison told me she had a rock in her nose and started crying and saying she was sorry!  After looking up there with a flashlight, sure enough she had stuck a rock up her tiny little nose!  I dug it out with tweezers and hid my panic until it was out and then broke down!  Lol. Great way to ease into having 3 kids at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment