Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Kenzie goes to 1st grade

Saturday morning I took the girls to get back to school haircuts.
We grabbed some lunch and then stopped off at the park to play for awhile.  Landon got to swing and LOVED it.  The girls had fun pushing him.

Madison found a painted rock so we rehid it on the way out.
Sunday night we got everything together and laid out for Kenzie to start school the next morning!  She was so excited!  She read "The night before first grade" and picked out her clothes!

The next morning we were up bright and early!  Kenzie was super excited and not nervous at all she said!  



She looked beautiful!  I walked her to school and inside to her classroom!



I met up with a bunch of moms for breakfast and mimosas!  We had a lot of fun!
There were a few more that didn't want in the picture since they had called in "sick" to work!  I was so anxious all day wondering how her day was!  The kids and I walked back up to school to pick her up at 3.  She said she had the best day ever!  We are excited for a great year in the first grade!  Poor bubba on the other hand had a tough day!  He started coughing, sneezing and got a runny nose!  He is also cutting another tooth on the bottom that I'm sure is hurting him.  By the end of the day he was pretty miserable!
I gave him a bath in his new duck bath!  He LOVED it.
I'm praying he gets to feeling better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment