Monday, August 21, 2017

Landon is 5 months

My sweet boy is 5 months old!  I can't believe it!  He is the absolute sweetest baby boy ever!  There is always a smile on his face (other than these pictures I tried to take of him) and he's normally giggling at something.
He weighs 17 pounds 5 ounces  and is wearing 6m or 6-9m clothes!  He is pretty long for his age and footie pajamas are too short for him.  Size 2 diapers still fit but as soon as I use what I have I will be moving him up.  I haven't really put shoes on him so I'm not sure what size he would be.
This boy loves to eat!  He normally has 5-6 bottles a day with 5-6 ounces in each one!  He will have oatmeal with a fruit mixed in at breakfast and a vegetable at dinner and cereal with his nighttime bottle.  We have also given him some avocado, pop sickle, ice cream and a frozen waffle.  He always squeals and opens his mouth for a bite anytime someone is eating near him.
He is still sleeping amazing.  I normally put him in his crib for bed around 8:00 and he sleeps all night until around 9 the next morning!  Every so often he will wake up during the night and I will go in and fix his blanket and give him his paci and he is back asleep!  Normally he will take a short 30 minute nap around 11 and then a longer 1-1.5 hour nap around 2 and sometimes another 30 minute nap around 5'ish.  He likes to lay on his right side snuggled up to his blanket with part of it over his face a little!  And of course with his paci.
He has hit some milestones this month!  His bottom right tooth has come through and I'm pretty sure the one next to it is about to anyday now.  He has mastered sitting up and prefers to do this instead of laying down.  I still put pillows behind him just in case he falls but he is doing really well.  He can now find his paci and put it back in his moth by himself which comes in handy at night or when he is playing!  He had his first real bath in the sink now that he can sit up.  He LOVED it. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment