Sunday, August 13, 2017

The week before vacation

The week before vacation was spent playing with friends and a trip to the urgent care!  (Of course right before we leave for a week at the beach).  Koko and Dallas came over to play one day!  We set the slip and slide up and they played outside for awhile.

The next day Makenzie went to play with Dallas for awhile.  I took the littles grocery shopping and then Madison helped me get all my beach stuff out of the garage.  (And of course wanted every toy out to play with too)
We all went swimming over at Ambers house when they brought Makenzie home.  Madison was wrapped up in her towel and was trying to stand up and kept laughing as she was stumbling around.  Then she fell face forward on the concrete.
Poor girl.  Scotty came and got us and we took her to urgent care!  They put dermabond on it (glue) and said no swimming until Sunday and the glue would fall off on its own.  We stopped for dinner on the way home.  It was way past everyone's bedtime and bubba crashed.  I laid him in the highchair for a little nap.
The next day the girls had a tball swimming party.  Madison was going to stay home with Scotty since she couldn't swim, but pulled the glue off instead so she could go.....I kid you not.  I called the doctor and she said as long as it looked "ok" she could swim.



Saturday morning I was rushing around getting last minute things packed to leave for the beach.  The girls helped occupy Landon so I could pack.


No comments:

Post a Comment