Wednesday, July 31, 2019

A little catch up

The weather here in July has been "cooler" than normal but still so HOT.  Bubs loves bringing his fan and sprayer to t-ball/softball practice.  Poor guy has to walk back and forth between the girls practice with me.  I'm glad they are on the same night at the same time so we can knock it out, but we do spend the evening walking back and forth between the two fields all night. 
 Our house is getting so close to being finished.  We have our first walk through scheduled for August 7th and will hopefully close shortly after that.  I have started packing things and the kids love playing in the boxes.
 The girls had games at the same time on opposite sides of the Y.  Scotty stayed with Makenzie and I went and watched Madi play.  We stopped off to say hi to Reid before her game.  Makenzie played a great game and got the game ball afterwards.  I'm so proud of her.

 Bebe was out of town visiting her brothers, but Papa came over to hang out and play with Bubba during the games.  They had a great time.
 That night we had a birthday party to go to for the kids across the street.  Bubs had the most fun playing with the confetti balloons.  After the party everyone went to the pool to swim.  We stayed way past their bedtime and they loved getting to swim in the dark.

Makenzie had volleyball camp all week at the high school.  She went with a couple of friends and they had so much fun.  Madison went to gymnastic camp with some friends and had a blast.
That's my girl in the green shirt making the save
 Bubs is very snugly but rarely falls asleep in my lap.  He must have been worn out because he climbed up in my lap and went straight to sleep.  I loved it and stayed there for awhile before carrying him to bed. 
 That week we had a meeting with our builder at the house regarding our driveway.  Landon tagged along while the girls were at camp.  He helped measure things too.
 This kid is always "humfy".  When he wakes up in the morning it is the first thing he says.  I hear "I'm humfy" a million times a day.  And if it's not that, it's "I want a snack".  I was folding clothes and came into the kitchen to put away dish towels and found him eating cold macaroni out of the container.  He got it out himself and a spoon and was so proud of himself.
The kids are obsessed with The Face app and the snap chat filters.  My sweet little old babies.



No comments:

Post a Comment