Wednesday, July 31, 2019

All caught up

The girls are having a great t-ball/softball season.  Kenzie is loving it and is playing really well.  She got to play catcher in her last game but that position isn't her favorite.  Madison made 2 really good stops in her game and was so proud of herself.  By the end of the game though she was OVER it. 
 
 That afternoon we went to the pool to cool off after the games.  We stayed a few hours and then Landon was ready for his nap.  He started off laying in my lap and then flipped so I could tickle his feet.  The next thing I knew he was asleep.

Sunday I took the girls to see The Lion King after church.  We all thought it  was so good.  That afternoon we did a little furniture shopping and then went out to dinner. 
 I spent this past week packing and purging things.  I found Landon asleep on Kenzie and snapped a picture before packing some more.  When I came back Makenzie was asleep.  These two are so sweet together

That night Makenzie wanted to change Landon's diaper and get him ready for bed.  Landon thought it was hilarious and made her work extra hard.

 In the afternoons when it isn't scorching hot we play outside with all the neighbor kids.  Landon and his buddy love riding around in all the cars.
 The girls have been doing a good job at going through their things and picking out things they want to donate and things they want to keep.  When I came in to check on them I saw them packing up their brother.
 Landon will always climb up in our laps and stick his feet in our face and say "tickle me".  He did it to Kenzie which of course she tickled him.  Madison decided to do the same to him and they had a little tickle train.
 Makenzie had a play date at her friends house Friday afternoon.  Afterwards the kids all spent the night with Bebe and Papa.  This worked out great for me.  I went to Target ALONE and took my time, then went on a 5 mile walk with Autumn and then came home and packed some boxes. 
 We spent Saturday packing things to move, and packing things to head to the beach.  Scotty surprised us with a fun quick trip to Galveston for a few days to celebrate Kenzie's birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment