Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Galveston Day 1

We headed for Galveston as soon as Scotty got off work Saturday.  We got there around 2am and went straight to bed.  The next morning we up bright and early and headed to the beach.  The kids were so excited that there were shells everywhere.  They spent most of their time collecting shells.  When we were at the Destin beaches they didn't find any shells so this was a big surprise for them.
 



We headed back to the hotel to take showers and get ready for a late lunch.  We went to a little pizza place and then got some ice cream next door.  Afterwards, Scotty took the girls down to the pool while Landon and I took a nap.  When he woke up we got ready and went down to the pool with them for about an hour.  We went to dinner at Scotty's favorite place, Fish Tales and then walked across the street to the Pier to ride some rides. I ended up staying with the littles while Makenzie and Scotty rode the bigger rides.  Madison wanted to ride the merry go round first.  Landon wanted nothing to do with it and I couldn't get his legs pried open to get him to sit on it.  The second time around I did get him to sit on a horse but he was mad.  I had my arm around him and he kept checking to make sure my arm was there.  Once the ride started he decided he liked it and grabbed my arm and threw it off him.  Little stinker. 
Madison is a little dare devil and wanted to ride everything she was tall enough to ride.  Landon rode a jeep ride over and over again. 

I didn't get any pictures of Makenzie since she was with Scotty but she had a blast riding all the big rides.  We got back to the hotel around midnight and went straight to bed.  I stayed up until everyone was asleep and then got things ready for Makenzie's birthday the next morning.
























No comments:

Post a Comment