Thursday, July 11, 2019

Back to reality

Madison started swimming lessons the Monday we got back from vacation.  It's a 2 week class for 30 minutes a day.  She did so good and finished being able to swim and do turnovers across the pool and feeling very confident in her swimming.


One afternoon I took the kids to go swimming and it started raining and we had to run home.  I let the kids play in the rain when we got home and was going to take some pictures of them and noticed my phone got soaking wet in the wagon on our run home.  It immediately went black and wouldn't work and you could see water droplets in the screen.  I loaded the kids up and we went to the AT&T store to get a new phone.  Poor bubs fell asleep in the car, stayed asleep on me the whole time in the store and then still asleep for the ride home.  He was tired.  My new phone has a portrait mode which I'm having fun shooting in. 


 Kenzie went to a cupcake camp.  She did this last summer and had so much fun and was looking forward to going again. 



She had such a good time and her cupcakes looked and tasted amazing.   The rest of our days have been spent swimming and playing outside when it cools down.




 Kenzie helped me make dinner one night.  We love taco Tuesday around here.  Madison had her 5 year check up and did great for that.



No comments:

Post a Comment