Monday, August 12, 2019

Starting off our busy August

July is over and we are getting ready for the kids to go back to school, packing our house, doing my Just Between Friends clothes, closing on our new house and moving!  I'm tired just thinking of how busy August is going to be.  Landon spent the night with Bebe and Papa while I took Kenzie to her softball game and Madison had tball practice.  It was just way to hot for him to be out there. 
 
 I'm still doing pretty good on my weight loss journey.  I had steady losses every week in July until our little weekend getaway.  I'm still proud of myself.
 Friday Makenzie's friend Audrey came over to play.  The kids stayed pretty occupied and I was able to get a lot packed.  Kenzie got a slime factory for her birthday and they decided to make some slime.  I despise slime, but I gave in and let them and they had so much fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment