Monday, August 12, 2019

The last few days of summer

We have been trapped inside this week due to how hot it is.  The kids have been driving me crazy doing things we don't normally do, and playing with things inside that are normally outside. 
 

 I'm so tired and ready for school to start, but I'm also trying to soak in every last minute I have with them.   That is a bouncy ball all the way in the toilet......why?

Kenzie wanted to go on my jog with me.  We walked and jogged 1.91 miles.  I was very proud of her and enjoyed having her with me.  We held hands while we walked and I listened to her talk the whole way.
 The next night the girls stayed the night at Bebe and Papa's house.  Landon and I went on a walk in our old/new neighborhood.  He fell asleep pretty quickly so I got an extra long walk in.  We walked by the new house.  Our walk through is this week and we couldn't be more excited. 
 Bebe and Papa brought the girls home Friday morning and Bebe stayed with us to hang out.  She helped me sort and hang my JBF stuff and then we ran some errands before we took her home.  The little ones fell asleep on the way so I let Kenzie sit up front with me on the way back home.  She played in make up the whole way and had so much lip stick on.

 Saturday morning was the kids last games for the season.  Madison's opponents didn't show up so their team practiced and played against each other.  They got their pictures back and got medals.



Sunday night the kids had back to school pictures.  They looked so adorable and I can't wait to get them back.  I can't believe this little guy is going to start preschool in a few days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment