Friday, August 30, 2019

Closing Day

Wednesday was finally the day! We finally closed on our new house.  This has been the longest journey ever but it is finally over.  We dropped Landon off at school and then went to the house to do our final walk through.  Everything looked good but we did find a few issues with the counter top on the island.  They scheduled someone to come out and look at it but we were given the OK to head to close on the house.


The next day we had contractors come out to install our backsplash.  We also had blinds installed.  Landon and I spent the day moving boxes all day.


The movers were scheduled to come the following week so I spend all my free time moving over all the boxes and things I could over to the new house.  We had someone come out and install our pendant lights and ceiling fans.  I wanted to have as much done as I could before all our stuff was moved in.

No comments:

Post a Comment