Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Baby #3

Our family will be growing next year!  I found out on July 4th that I was pregnant!  We could not be any more excited!  I had been feeling "off" for a week or 2 before then!  Eating habits were different, I didn't want to go to the gym and I was exhausted!  I took a cheap dollar store test on the 3rd and convinced myself I saw a faint line!  EARLY the next morning I snuck out and got a digital test that popped up positive immediately!
I had some blood work done to check my hcg levels and it came back either a low or saying I was fewer weeks pregnant than I thought I was!  My heart sank a little and it was hard to keep myself positive!  I had them rechecked and they had quadrupled which was great!  I had my first OB appointment a week later and had a sonogram done!  The baby is measuring about 2 weeks earlier than my dates had me at but who knows!!!  As of today I am 6 weeks 5 days! 
We told the girls and they are so excited!!  They both want a little brother so bad and I'm having to convince them a baby sister will be amazing too!  They are being so sweet and like to give the baby kisses!  We are all so excited and can't wait to meet our new addition!!

No comments:

Post a Comment