Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Weekly wrap up

Another week has gone by without a blog post!  I just can't get my s@*!* together!  Last Wednesday we took the girls to Chuckee Cheese to burn off some energy and went out for lunch!  

Scotty grilled out steaks for dinner and my parents surprised us and came over!
Thursday morning I went to the gym and then came home and took the girls to the pool!  We stayed a couple hours and came home to rest!  After naps we went to my parents house for dinner and to run a few errands!  I spent Friday getting the house ready for our friends to come visit!  Sarah, Keith, Kylie and Cody were driving in from Virginia for a few weeks!!!! Yay!!!!  They got in Saturday and we were all so excited to see them!
The girls went right back to playing like there had been no distance between them.  We took the girls swimming (Keith and Cody were visiting grandma) and Sarah and I laid out and got to tan and talk!  That night Kylie and Sarah had a slumber party at our house!  We stayed up late and had popcorn and watched a movie and all slept in my room!



Sunday we had a birthday party for Hudson to go to!  They had a water slide and Madison finally mastered climbing up it after being too chicken to try!
After dinner we took the girls on a walk!  We tried to wait until it wasn't so hot but even at 8:00 it was over 90 degrees! We went in a few houses that were almost done being built and met a few new neighbors!  The girls found big sunflowers, AKA weeds, that they just had to have so their daddy picked them one!
Monday Sarah came to the gym with me to workout!!  When we got home we packed a lunch and took the kids to the pool for the day!  That night was Kenzie's first night of cheer practice!!  Madison was in a mood and cried the first 30 minutes which was great!  
She finally calmed down and started doing cheers with the girls!  Kenzie did awesome and said she wanted to do cheerleading everyday!!
Tuesday the girls and I met Krystal and her kids to go bowling but they were so busy and didn't have any lanes open!  We went to lunch instead and then came home to do some workbooks!  Kenzie loves doing them and is so proud of herself when she finishes a page!

Kenzie and I went to cheer practice when Scotty got home and Madison stayed with him!  The cheer coach asked if I wanted to be cheer mom and I agreed so I will be busy doing that this season!  Kenzie did great and remembers a lot of the cheers from last year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment