Friday, July 29, 2016

Happy birthday Makenzie

Today my sweet angel turned 5.  FIVE!  This birthday is hitting me hard.  5 seems so grown up to me!  I'm so blessed to be her mommy and she amazes me every day.  She is so sweet and thoughtful and kind, but also headstrong, independent and bossy!  I love everything about her and had so much fun celebrating her today!  I decorated the table for her and baracaded her in her room with balloons! She thinks that's the funniest thing ever!

She was so excited when she woke up and found her playdoh surprise egg!  She watches these on you tube all the time and I knew I had to make her one!
She said, "oh my gosh I've been waiting years for one of these".  (I didn't have any white for the eyes and mouth....) Daddy woke up super early and got her special birthday donuts.

We sang happy birthday and then she dug into her goodies!


We took her outside to find her last present!
Madi and her cruised the street for awhile and then we came inside to get ready for more festivities.  We met Amber and baby Reid for lunch and then met Krystal and her kids at build a bear!  The girls both made bears and Kenzie picked out pajamas and slippers for hers.

We left there and walked to a cookie store and got some birthday treats!  It was yummy.



It was such a fun day celebrating her!  She has her checkup in a few weeks and I'll do a full 5 year post on her.  Roughly she is about 40 inches tall and about 43 pounds of sweetness!!
I can't believe how much she has grown! I love seeing the person she is growing into and am so thankful for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment