Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Back to the gym

I have taken a loooonnnng break from the gym lately!  I blame exhaustion and laziness!  I just haven't been feeling it lately!  Monday I decided enough was enough and drug myself to class!  I felt a million times better afterwards and had so much more energy the rest of the day!  Plus when I workout I eat better too!  Afterwards I picked up the kids and we met Amber and Reid at the park to play!

We ran a few errands together and then went back to Ambers house to hang out and play!  Later on I caught Ms. Hollywood on the potty like this....
Tuesday I had a doctors appointment and then we did some shopping again with Amber and Reid!  Baby Reid just loves Madi and can't keep his little hands off of her!
He is younger than her but bigger, and rough!  His little hands yank and pull her everywhere and she doesn't know what to think!  They are so cute!

It's Wednesday morning now and I'm at the gym waiting on my class to start!  (Another perk of going to the gym is I have time to blog).  Scotty is off today and I think we are going to get some house projects done and run some errands and then maybe relax at the pool!  

No comments:

Post a Comment