Thursday, July 21, 2016

Back to back post

2 post in a row......what what!!!  Yesterday I went to the gym and did my class and then stayed for team training!!  I got a really good workout in and felt good when I left!  Later we took the girls to Amber's house while we went to a doctors appointment!  I got some cute pictures while we were gone!

The girls just love baby Reid!  I made it home just in time to change and meet the girls for our monthly pedicures and dinner.  This time we were celebrating Amber's birthday!

Shonda brought a key lime pie that was indestructable.  We tried everything to cut through the crust!
It didn't end up looking pretty but it was very good!  We laughed all night and had the best time!  I am so blessed to have this group of friends to do life with!  

No comments:

Post a Comment