Monday, July 11, 2016

Week and weekend wrap up

Another week has gone by since my last blog post!  Not much has been going on around here!  Well I lie, some pretty big things have been going on around here but I'm going to wait and do one big blog post about it soon!!!!  
Wednesday we went to the water park with daddy since he was off!  The girls had so much fun going down the slides with him and Madi got brave and even went down a slide by herself!  
We didn't stay very long!  It was miserably hot, my bathing suit strap broke and the girls were kind of whiny!  Madi fell asleep super early that night so we let Kenzie do some sparklers out back!
Thursday we went to the pool all day!  Krystal and her kids came over and we just relaxed and watched them play!
Madison actually jumped in off the side with the big kids!  I couldn't believe it!  She did it a few times and then of course when I got my camera out she stopped!  Friday we took the kids to see The Secret Life of Pets.  We met for pizza beforehand and then walked over to the movies!  It was a cute show!


We ran some errands afterwards and came home to do some painting in Kenzie's room!  Her room has been "under construction" for a few weeks now and I'm tired of seeing it like that!  
Saturday morning the girls and I ran some errands and then Bebe surprised us and came over to go swimming and spend the day!  We LOVE when she does that!  Bebe gave the girls a bath when we got home from swimming while I did some painting!  I love this picture she got of Madi!
We had birthday party to go to for our friend Bailey at Chuckee Cheese!






Sunday we did a bunch of errands and house work!  I finished painting Kenzie's room.
Scotty cleaned up a bunch while I was doing that and then surprised us and took us shopping to get the last few things we needed to finish up her room!  We grabbed some dinner and ice cream and ended our night with some light up balloon playing!


No comments:

Post a Comment