Wednesday, September 7, 2016

13 weeks

I'm actually 13 weeks and 3 days today!! Hello 2nd trimester!!!  I'm feeling much better!  I have more energy throughout the day and am getting more accomplished!  I am feeling the baby more and more everyday!  It feels like little tiny thumps.  I can't wait until it becomes more regular and harder kicks!!  I feel like a whale already and I have so much longer to go!!  I have a few regular shirts left that fit and the rest is all maternity now!  My belly is getting bigger and harder and bending over is already becoming an issue!  It's crazy how much faster it's progressing this go around!  Saturday night we will know if we are adding a baby brother or sister to our family!!  I CANNOT wait!!  My intuition is saying its a boy so we will see!  Either way we are so blessed and will love a little girl or boy the same!!

No comments:

Post a Comment