Monday, September 26, 2016

Our weekend

Saturday morning was Kenzie's homecoming game!  The girls all wore their mums and looked adorable! (They took them off after awhile)


Her coach let Madison come down on the field and do her favorite cheers with the big girls!  She thought she was hot stuff!!


Mom helped me do some stuff around the house and entertained the girls while dad and I ripped out some shelves in the baby's closet!  My back was killing me and I mostly laid around and made sure dad did it right!!!
We had a birthday party to go later but didn't finish stuff in time and had to miss it!  I also had a girls keno night to go to but I was so tired and my back was hurting that I stayed home and went to bed early instead!!  Sunday we laid around and we're lazy!  We did venture out for lunch and got soaking wet in the rain!  I had to work my volunteer shift for just between friends later that night!  I picked up Amber and Jaymie on the way and we spent the next 5 hours sorting clothes!  I got home a little after 1am and crashed!  My poor feet were swollen and my back was aching!  Today I was beat!  
Madi gave me a back massage this morning and then I had a hair appointment.  My hormones must be screwing with my hair follicles because instead of lighter, my hair came out darker!  O-well!  
We spent the rest of the day being lazy and ended the night with a game of bouncy balls and Popsicles.  Now I'm going to catch up on some sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment