Sunday, September 11, 2016

Week/end wrap up

Wednesday morning Scotty and I took Madison to the dermatologist to get the red spot on her eye looked at.  The doctor said it is common and not anything "bad" but does need to come off or it will keep growing.  We will make her an appointment with a occular plastic surgeon soon.  Afterwards we went to the mall and had breakfast and shopped a little bit.  Madison is loving having mommy and daddy to herself on Wednesdays!
 Thursday morning Scotty had lunch with Makenzie at her school.  "Lunch" is at 10:40....
 Scotty said she was so surprised and excited to see him waiting on her.  Later we had cheer practice.  Madison hasn't been to a practice lately and she was so excited to get back to cheering.
 Friday morning I walked little miss to school.  She is so funny in the morning and has to walk about 5 steps in front of me to lead the way.  She will look back over her shoulder and make sure I'm still following her.
 Madi and I met Amber and baby Reid at the park to play for a little while.  It was a nice cooler morning and the kids had a great time running around.


Madison and I ran a few errands and then we met back up with Amber for lunch at Olive Garden.  It was so good and then Madi and I came home to take a nap.  We picked sister up from school and then surprised her by taking her swimming at Amber's house.  She was so excited.  We hadn't been swimming since we were in Florida on vacation. 
 Saturday morning we had a football game to watch Kenzie cheer at.  It was rainy and cold and miserable at first.  It did stop raining and turned into a hot and humid last half of the game.  Kenzie did amazing and the Bulldogs won too!!!







The girls and I had a baby shower to go to right after the game and then came home for a nap to refuel for our gender reveal party that night.  Today Kenzie had cheer pictures.  I got her all dolled up and we got that knocked out first thing this morning.
 After pictures Kenzie had her first tball practice for the fall season.  She went with her friend Joleigh so I could stay home and rest.   I woke up this morning with my allergies in full swing.  Sneezing, snotty and itchy eyes so bad.
 I got a nap in while she was gone and when I woke up Laura, Jason and Bella were over watching football.  Scotty cooked up way too much food and we all had fun hanging out, eating and watching the Cowboys.  Unfortunately they lost but it was a good game.  My poor husband was good up until the last few minutes and then he took his routine nervous stance in front of the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment