Thursday, September 1, 2016

Thoughts on a Thursday

Kenzie was excited to twirl in her dress before school Wednesday!!  She wakes up so happy every morning and so far loves going to school!!!
Her sister on the other hand wakes up a grump like her daddy!!!  Scotty had to work so Madi and I ran some errands and made it home in time for a nap before getting sister from school!  Amber and Reid brought Sofie over!  We are dog sitting her for the weekend while they go out of town!  She reminds me so much of Kirby!  We took her on a walk after dinner and then I sat with her while the girls rode their bikes!
Scotty took both girls to school this morning so I could get to work on time!  Work was good!  I only am there 5 hours and an hour of that is lunch!  So far I'm liking having something to do during the day while the kids are at school!  Madison was asleep again when I got to her school!  She woke up in the worst mood ever!  Screaming and hollering the whole way out to the car and the whole way to get sister!  I think I'm going to ask if she can stay awake from now on!  She just wakes up so grumpy!  It was storming when we got Kenzie!  Cheer practice was cancled but we had open house at her school!  She showed me and Madi around and pointed out everything in her class!  Her bestie showed up at the same time!
It makes me so happy to see Makenzie so happy and excited about school!  When we got home the girls loved on Sofie and Kenzie did her homework!

I've got some friends coming over in the morning to work on getting clothes ready for the JBF sale coming up, so I'm going to go do some fast cleaning while I have a chance!!  I'm ready for a fun filled Friday and a restful long weekend ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment