Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Ready for fall

I spent the weekend working on getting the house ready for fall!  It's still 100 degrees outside, but we are ready!!



Tuesday I dropped my Just Between Friends stuff off after work!  I picked the girls up on the way home and we rushed through dinner and then went to cheer practice!  Some of the moms and I put together some candy bags for the football boys during practice!  My allergies were awful and I sneezed over and over--it was terrible! Today, Scotty let me sleep in until 10:30!!!  I was still doped up on Benadryl from the night before and sleeping in felt amazing!!  Later on I met some girlfriends at the Just Between Friends sale and I got some amazing stuff!  When I got home I found the girls playing t-ball with daddy!

Daddy thought he would show Kenzie how to follow through when hitting the ball and sent the ball sailing over the fence about 3 yards away!  Show off!  Kenzie had real t-ball practice later on and Madi and I stayed home and cleaned up around the house and played!!  She wanted to wash her own hair in the bath and thought she was such a big girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment