Friday, September 16, 2016

Another week wrap up

Monday, Madi and I did some shopping for baby brother after we took Kenzie to school!  It was so much fun buying little boy things!
I bribed the girls with going outside if they are their dinner!  We waited until it cooled off and went outside to play!

I got my exercise in chasing after them!!  Tuesday was grandparents day at Kenzie's school!  Bebe and Papa surprised Kenzie with lunch!  I volunteered with the PTA to take pictures so I could be up there and see them!  


She was so excited to see them!  Wednesday I had a doctor appointment to check on the baby!  His heart rate was 152 and it was so fun getting to hear it!!!  We stopped for lunch and then picked up Kenzie from a friends house that she rode home with!  Thursday I worked and Scotty came up to get his flu shot!  The doctor said he had too so he sucked it up and did it!
I worked on finishing up Just Between Friends stuff before cheer practice!  I'm about 90% done and so ready to have it all finished!  Practice was so hot and Madi was in a mood!  Today my friend Jessica came over and we made a garland to go around the front door for fall!  It isn't 100% done but I love it so far!
After we picked Kenzie up from school, the girls had to have their flu shots!  They did really good!  We went to sweet frog to get a treat for doing so good!
Bebe came over to hang out and daddy brought home dinner!!!  AND WE GOT A NEW FRIDGE TODAY!  I've had no ice or water for over a year!  I am so excited!  

No comments:

Post a Comment