Thursday, May 4, 2017

Dentist, smiles and unicorn conversations

Monday the girls had dentist appointments!  This was Madison's first time in the big chair getting her teeth cleaned!


She did great!  She even went and took X-rays all by herself!  They both have perfect teeth and we will be back in 6 months.  And little man hung out and was his usual cute self!  That night I discovered a tickle spot on him!


I could just eat him up!!!  Tuesday Amber came over and we did cricut stuff all day for Teacher appreciation gifts!  Of course I sent them to school without taking a picture of any of it!  Yesterday I deep cleaned when I got home from the gym!  My dining room, kitchen and living room are spotless......
Well until this monster ran thru it!  Landon had a serious conversation with a unicorn.

I need to get him some more boyish stuffed animals.....but this is life with 2 sisters! We met some friends for dinner and drinks!  The girls had fun with their friend Tessi and us adults got to talk!
Bubba was his normal cute self and sat quietly the whole time and would grin anytime he caught you looking at him!

No comments:

Post a Comment