Monday, May 1, 2017

GNO and cheer camp

Friday night I got out of my cage and had a girls night out with a bunch of ladies from the neighborhood!  There were about 20 of us and it was so fun!



My phone did have an unfortunate accident and I had to get a new one Saturday morning.  And I lost ALL my pictures because I didn't have iCloud turned on!  Kenzie had a cheer camp with some friends Saturday morning!

I asked her if she had fun and she said yes, then I asked her if she wanted me to sign her up and before I could finish my sentence she cut me off and said no!!
Landon has been sleeping through the night for a week now!  I put him in his crib and he has been sleeping in his room for 5 days now!  It's bittersweet!  He's my last baby and as much as I want him to snuggle me and sleep in my bed, I know it's good for him to be in his bed!  I spent Sunday packing up the pack n play for the last time and moving everything into his room.
He is such a good boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment