Monday, May 15, 2017

Mother's Day

I had the best Mother's Day with my little family!  They let me sleep in a little and then cooked me breakfast in bed.  Kenzie had a horseback riding lesson.  She got to ride the horse all by herself.


She did such a good job leading and directing the horse!  She is much braver than I would be at 5 on a horse all by myself!  She loves it and begs to go everyday!  We came home and played in the backyard and decided to hook up the sprinkler to let them run through. 
I surprised them when I jumped up and ran through them too!

And then daddy joined in.....
We came inside and had some lunch and snuggled up and watched a movie.
Bebe and papa came over to visit and eat dinner.  Scotty grilled the biggest steaks I have ever seen!  The picture doesn't even do them justice.
It was a wonderful day spent with my family!  I am so lucky to be a mommy to my babies.  They are my entire world and make everyday so special for me.  I am also lucky to have the best mom in the world!  She is truly my best friend and I love her so much!  I can't believe I didn't get a picture of all of us today!


No comments:

Post a Comment