Sunday, May 28, 2017

Field day

Kenzie had field day at her school and was so excited for me to go with her!  Amber came over and watched Madi and Landon so I could run up to her school for a little bit.
The 6th graders did the centers and the first one was face painting.



Scotty came up after a meeting at work!  She was so excited to see him.
Amber sent me some pictures of the littles while I was gone!

I came home at lunch and decided to bring the kids back up there for the afternoon.  It was overcast and had a breeze and I thought they would have fun....


It started off good and then the breeze went away, the sun came out, bubba got hungry/fussy and Madi fell and scraped her knee which turned into an hour long crying fest until she passed out!

We couldn't wait to come home and take showers to cool off!  Poor bubba....life with sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment