Monday, May 8, 2017

Weekend wrap up

I am battling a flat head and I'm determined to win!  Landon naturally prefers to turn his head to the left and that side is getting a little flat.  I got him a new toy to hang in his crib to encourage him to look the other way.
So far he likes it and it seems to be working!  Friday Scotty got to go to Kenzie's school for 'Grooving with Dad'.  It was the same thing I went to a few weeks ago.  She was so excited to have her daddy there.
That afternoon we walked to pick up Kenzie and got there pretty early! I got Landon out took some pictures!  He loves being outside!
That night we played in the backyard and little man enjoyed watching his sisters!
I did catch the cutest sad lip pucker!



Scotty got home early and we moved to the front yard to ride scooters but it turned into a noodle fight.

Saturday morning Kenzie had a T-ball game!  She did really good!

We met some friends and Bebe and Papa for lunch afterwards!  
Landon had a major blowout while we were there!  Heidi helped me get everything cleaned up and we headed home to wash the car seat and take naps!  Scotty was early again that night so we spent it outside playing.
I love his face in this picture, like "are you kidding me".  Sunday morning we had a mini family picture session!  Everyone cooperated so that was nice!  We had to run a few errands afterwards and then Kenzie had a horseback riding lesson.
She got to do the reigns herself and her instructor said a few more lessons and she will be riding by herself! Later that night we had some friends over and cooked out fajitas!  The kids played in the sprinkler and the adults had some drinks and talked.


It was a fun relaxing day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment